RE: CD/Cassette combo from Dodge...

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 01:21:50 EDT

Got it, prob. would go aftermarket if I had it to do again. I have a 4x4
reg cab, and there just isn't much space there to get any kind of decent
sound. AM/FM reception is fine, and the CD player isn't prone to
skipping. Bass response is poor and what little there is makes the door
mirrors vibrate. Its sort of the typical North American car stereo where
its a bit on the muddy side with an artificially raised bass and a
tendency to clip at the top end.

I think for the $$$s, I could have done better with an aftermarket unit
and some decent speakers...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411