Re: Muffler

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 23:24:26 EDT

Sean Meldrum wrote:

> At 10:12 PM 8/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Mine, being a V6, might be a smaller pipe than what they put on the 318
> >you're getting. Don't know.
> >
> >Dwight
> >
> >'98 4x4, CC, SLT+, V6, AT
> >

> Nope, V8 has 2-1/2". Find another shop. 2-1/2" will fit no prob. Hell,
> there's room for 3" exits under there.
> ****************************97 Dakota Sport*************************
> sean meldrum

Did this guy look under your truck before saying it couldn't be done?
After I had my duals put on my buddy with a Ferd Ranger wanted the same
setup and the guy said he couldn't do it, not without removing the spare
tire. I'm thinking maybe this guy is confusing the Dak with a
Ranger??..... sounds impossible I know, but hey some people are that
way..... Perhaps he tried it on a Ranger and came to the conclusion
that only a full size would have room????

Don't know, just some ideas......

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto