RE: Muffler

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 00:06:15 EDT

I had the pipe between the Cat and the Gibson flanged out to a 3" feeding
the Gibson. After the Gibson I have dual 2.5 w/ Mandrel bends exiting out
the passenger side. No tips. It looks/sounds great. It's about 1.5" from
the spare tire.

Check out the 'Trukin magazine this month. They have some great pics on
this topic. I took it into the shop, pointed, and said I want it to look
just like this!

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, Gibson, Dual mandrel bent pipes, 500w of serious sound