Re: Removal of dash, stereo...

From: yacko@value.net
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 15:28:16 EDT

i didnt have a 'dakota security system'. and at that time i did not have
enough money handy to get an alarm, so i ended up charging it after i
realized that i needed it more than i thought. they tried prying open the
passenger handle which didnt fly so they popped open the back sliding
window, knocked out the inside light and went to work.
greg