Re: Security system (was Removal of dash, stereo...

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 16:28:09 EDT

I think you'll like this story that was in an old _Road & Track_. The
police responded to a report of someone supposedly siphoning gas from a
motorhome. When they arrived at the scene, they found a guy sick to his
stomach, puking his guts out. Turns out he didn't know a gas cap from a
black water (i.e., toilet water) drain cap. Guess what he sucked into his
mouth? And wouldn't it have been sweet revenge if coincidentally he was
the dirtball who drilled the hole through the battery in Sam's Mighty Max?
(P.S. - I don't know how someone could "suck" the waste water out of the
black water holding tank because of the way the drain is setup. But, if
true, I love this story.)

> From: Sam Parthemer <samp@cts.com>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Security system (was Removal of dash, stereo...
> Date: Friday, August 22, 1997 2:43 PM
>

> > You mean your Dakota Security system let you down? If you had one...
did