List protocol. (Was: Reply format.) (Was: Re: Drag Radials; was Big Meats)

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 17:21:52 EDT

I think another thing that we need to watch out for is to change the
subject line once the thread goes off into left field. Like the "dakota
headers" thread is now talking about the butt-dyno.... Only takes a few
seconds, and would make things alot easier on everyone. I know that the
last 4 or 5 posts under "dakota headers" I've opened them up ready for
some good header talk, but it's only butt stuff..... i mean I get a kick
out of the butt-dyno stuff, it's funny as hell IMO. But would be nice
if the subject line is kept accurate... I know I'm guilty of not
updating the subj. line myself, but I'll try harder from now on.....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto