RE: 4x4 Drag

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 15:59:45 EDT

The GtechPro is a much less expensive, also not all the function of the
vericom, but at $139.95 you would expect less.

It tell HP, G forces, 0-60 time, 1/4mile time and mph, 60-0 braking and
maybe some other things. Their website is http://www.gtechpro.com/faq.html

I would be interested in hearing comments. I have not run the truck on the
strip yet, and have not run on any strip in about 15 years. I do plan
someday to run, but probably will not run regular at least with this truck.

The Gtechpro claims high accuracy, but like i said, have not run at strip
to compare the two.

Randy