New Records

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 23:25:02 EDT

Made it to the Drags tonight to test out the new BFG DR's and had some good
results. Temp started out 56 and humidity 75 ended up temp 47 and humidity of
95. The earlier runs were the best and as the humidity went up the runs went
down. I did end up with good runs and got my first First Place Trophy and it
was against Stan's buddies girl friend in the black lightnin. It came down to
me and her and I pulled a .542 light and waxed her, she had a .567. I made
two runs not on juice and with stock ignition, new best times without juice
of 14.88 @ 92.59 and 14.87 @ 92.78 2.2 60' times on both down from 2.35 and
2.4's. The rest of the night I ran the juice and ran a new best of 13.254 @
103.21 and then another new best of 13.235 @ 102.04 with 2.0 60' times on
both. Ended the night running 13.3's with 2.2 60' times but I was having
traction problems as the night went on The burn out would go good then as I
moved ahead out of the burn out area it would break loose like it hit water,
I think it was dew from the high humidity. All in all we had a great night at
the track and the BFG's sure do help...

Bill