Re: [Fwd: Re: '93 Dodge Dakota PTM]

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 23:25:05 EDT

<< According to a guy at Chrysler fuel injection where the SBEC's are built,
 the MP unit alters timing, FI injector pulse width and a few other things.
 Read in a magazine in '92 or '93 where a guy who was (supposed to be) a
 hot dog with FI tried to "improve" a stock SBEC and ended up with a truck
 that wouldn't start, run or idle. >>

That is about the same I have heard, They tell me that the Mopar computers
are nearly impossible to work with.

Bill