RE: 4x4 Drag - 95 slt

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 12:48:44 EDT

I ran another test yesterday, (Bill, i think your right and i misread the
mph on that run), it was 15.61 at 95.0 mph keep in mind that this is not a
drag strip run, but a computer run with the GtechPro (Similar to Vericom).
235/75R15 Michelin LTX M/S tires, 3.55 rear, and Amoco 93. According to
Stan you also have to reduce the time by .289 or so to compensate for roll
at the track. It would be nice to see a 14.?? even if 14.99. Just for
braggin' rights but im sure id have to do something with tires and maybe a
few more mods for hp

Randy