Lakewood Slapper Bars

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 21:19:59 EDT

Received my lakewod traction bars today from the ups man. took me a whole
15 minutes to install em (went ahead and jacked it up to put the drag
radials on inpreparation for tomooww nights test and tune at the strip). i
didnt have time to paint the ugly yellow things, ill do it this weekend.
but they do fit perfectly and the rubber thingy at the front comes to just
before the spring eye at the front of the spring (like everyone was
worrying about). so i alreayd drove around with em and noticed immediately
that the truck shifts firmer (guess this means the springs were flexin a
bit under the 1-2 and 2-3) and take off alot firmer (if ya know what i
mean). so i will tell tomoroww if it helped out at all, im lookin for em to
aid my reaction time consistency.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car