RE: Ram/Dakota 4x4 and Consumer Distorts

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 22:24:43 EDT

"Only a few different keys", gee, that falls into the "get a grip"
category of rumors. None of the manufacturers have "just a few different
keys".

Oh yea, the other thing I heard while I was at the Chevy dealer was that
the Dodge Magnum engines cause sterility in men when reved over 3K on a
regular basis. Better be careful if you're planning a family and keep
the revs low...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411