Re: Durangos Assembled

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 07:31:58 EDT

My local (Philadelphia) TV station announced this A.M. that Durangos are
now rolling off the assembly line. And that they're competition for *. . .
Cherokees, Blazers and Explorers.* I personally think that the Durango is
going to kick butt. I saw one at the Philadelphia Auto Show earlier this
year, and it was well received by the attendees. Its appearance is clean
(there's nothing to dislike about it). Wouldn't a *Sport* version fill a
niche that needs to be filled? Attention Chrysler Corp!!!