Re: Consumer Reports; Was: Ram/Dakota 4x4 and Consumer (Reports)

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 07:17:19 EDT

---------
> From: Jane or Larry Elliott <elliott@serv.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Ram/Dakota 4x4 and Consumer (Reports)
> Date: Friday, September 05, 1997 12:18 AM
>
> Hell no Campagna, I'm not going to sue Consumer Distorts, Isuzu and
Suzuki
> are taking care of that for me for their somewhat less than honest "road
> tests".
>
> What are you doing on the Dakota list for if you don't like Dakotas?

Jane-or-Larry - Nowhere in my previous message did I say or infer that I
dislike Dakotas. In fact, I'm ordering a '98 to pull my 5th-wheel trailer.
The Dakota is a great truck, albeit not perfect (nothing, including Toyota,
is). I simply repeated the Dakota portion of CR's survey, which in fact
mirrored comments I've read on this newsgroup.

 When you read _Consumer Reports_ and this newsgroup, read every word and
don't assume anything. It's obviously a bad habit of yours which you've
just got to change. If you can't change your habit, I suggest that you
change your subject line to: *Jane-or-Larry Distorts.*