What do you think?

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 08:04:00 EDT

Hi guys
   I'm get ready to buy my uncle 1989 Shelby Dakota (never driven only
1,056 miles+Shelby perf. kit and new hood decal both in box). He's
asking $15,000, compare to new car prices this is a great deal. What do
you think? The only down fall is I have to sell my Shelby which has
130,000 miles (looks like only 50,000 miles) to afford it. The
difference in price will be a lot cheaper than restoring mine, + the
wife has given me the "OK".

  I think my younger brother is going to get my old one, He is 17 years
old.

John Braxton
1989 Shelby Dakota