Re: Tires WAS: 4X4 Drag - 95 slt

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 22:09:39 EDT

I just put Dunlop Radial Rover RV 30 X 9.50LT's on my stock 6 inch rims,
and really like them. The OEM Mich P 235 75R 15 were down to the tread
wear indicators (just 30K miles,) and sqwalled for sometime around corners.
 The Dunlops don't, they just grip the road. I bought them at Sears for
about $79 each.

David Settlemoir
dsettlemoir@aristotle.net
'95 SLT V8 4WD CC 5sp 3.21

----------
> From: Randy E. Bowman <r.bowman@cvce.com>
> To: 'dakota@ait.fredonia.edu'
> Subject: RE: Tires WAS: 4X4 Drag - 95 slt
> Date: Friday, September 05, 1997 1:14 PM
>
> I really like them, the factory tires wore out at about 29k miles, so the

> mic's have right at 25k on them, and they show very little wear. They
are
> pretty quiet and stick well on dry pavement and stick pretty good in the
> rain as well (considering all that POWER), I would definately buy again!
> (But will probably go to a larger size, just for looks and more meat of
> course
>
> Randy

Vericom).