Re: Axle switcheroo, now is: ordering problem

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 21:44:38 EDT

I took my truck back to the dealer shortly after I bought it (off the lot)
looking for my hitch and wiring since I also had the "Trailer Tow Package."
 I also have the skidplates, which are very useful and tough when you fall
of in a deep rut.

David Settlemoir
dsettlemoir@aristotle.net
'95 SLT V8 4WD CC 5sp 3.21