R/T Sighting!!! WOW!!!

From: cvidos@deliverator.io.com
Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 12:02:28 EDT

While hanging around at the Dodge dealership today
(was waiting on a friend who was picking up a bolt
for his tailgate) I noticed that several employees
of Maggie's HOT (Heart Of Texas) Dodge were standing
around looking at some particularly interesting trucks.

Seems there were FOUR (count 'em, 4) Durangos there.
A tan/sand and silver one were in the parking lot, and
a white and RED one were on the car carrier. The red
one was particularly interesting because it sported a
RAM AIR hood much like those on the WS6 Firebirds and
Trans Ams. Two nostrils sat prominently near the front
body colored grill. Nice 5 spokers with 17" tires rounded
out the package. One nice Durango I must admit.

But the real gee gaws were coming from the direction
near the FRONT of the car carrier. Black Dodge Dakota,
regular cab, short bed, Black as midnight with RED
lettering on the door. Dakota R/T. OmiGOD! Huge chrome
17" 5-spokers with 255/55 Eagle RS/A's and a fat, honking
exhaust pipe. DAMN nice, and it looked like it had been
lowered somewhat. The R/T sported Michigan plates, and it
looked as if it had been driven...it also wore the RAM AIR
hood. Thought it was a Pontiac truck at first :)

Anyway, just my observations....

-Carl
   Carl Vidos * cvidos@io.com * http://www.io.com/~cvidos
 1995 Firebird M6, White, Flowmaster, LGM Intake, Hurst, ~CAGS
AFPR, Crane Gold Rockers, Taylor 8mm Wires, MSD 6A, 13.78@103.97