Re: cat-back response from truck performance

From: cvidos@deliverator.io.com
Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 13:13:50 EDT

> Regarding those Durango's and dakota R/T's, where the heck did they
> get those ram air hoods? I forgot who posted the message, but GET
> PICTURES please!! I'm sure a few of us would love to see them.

If ONLY I had my camera with me.... Two of the Durango's are still
there, but the other two and the R/T drove off with the car carrier.
:(

-Carl

   Carl Vidos * cvidos@io.com * http://www.io.com/~cvidos
 1995 Firebird M6, White, Flowmaster, LGM Intake, Hurst, ~CAGS
AFPR, Crane Gold Rockers, Taylor 8mm Wires, MSD 6A, 13.78@103.97