cat-back response from truck performance

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 17:35:22 EDT

I had emailed Truck Performance about a week ago about the Gibson system. Those of you with the
single exhaust say that the tip is a honkin' 3 1/2 inches. Talking to Truck performance...the tips
for the dual are 2 1/2 inches...but you can stainless that go from 2 1/2 to 3 inches. I also asked
them about a high flow catalytic converter. They said to stick with the factory. Anyway, the
system is $259.99.

Regarding those Durango's and dakota R/T's, where the heck did they get those ram air hoods? I
forgot who posted the message, but GET PICTURES please!! I'm sure a few of us would love to see
them.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 V8/5-spd CC
K&N FIPK clone