Re: Tire rotation question

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 1997 - 07:59:43 EDT

Jack Snodgrass -

As long as you're rotating your tires, I recommend that you use a torque
wrench when re-installing them. I don't know the torque value, but I'm sure
someone can give it to you. You also may want to use some anti-sieze
compound when re-installing. But don't use much! It gets sloppy when it
heats up.

Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!

Dick C.