Moroso Blue Max plug wires

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 1997 - 03:49:12 EDT

Just replaced my wires with Moroso Blue Max wires the other day. Nice
wires in my opinion, and they look great under the hood (I got the red
ones) Seems like it's a little more aggressive in the upper rpm's and
throttle response seems to have increased, but how much it is
psycological I don't know. But it was time to replace the stock ones.
Just out of curiosity I measured the resistance in the stock wire and
then on the Moroso wire (equal lengths of both of course) The stock
wire read around 7.5k ohms and the Moroso read 1.08k ohms .... good
enough for me.

But this didn't cure my idle problem. Looks like a dealer visit comming

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto