Re: Child Seat in a CC?

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 16:25:01 EDT

Sorry for the third post on this, but, I just read in the Dodge Newsgroup
that a dealer refused to install a tether mount for someone's child's car
seat. Someone else advised him to try another dealer. For everyone's
information, not all child's car seats need tethers. If they do, though,
you've GOT to install them. Each seat should be bought for its intended
use . . . in a particular vehicle. Read the instructions before you buy
the seat. And they are often not interchangeable from vehicle to vehicle.

Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!

Dick C.