hunting (with a BIG gun)

From: Todd F. Schmalzried (schmlzrd@cig.mot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 13:09:21 EDT

Hello All,

I have been lurking here for quite a while, and thought I'd finally say
something. I took a trip over Memorial day, and bagged myself a nice
large doe. With the front end of my truck. I've been out of the country
for a while, and am now trying to round up parts to put her back together
(the truck, not the deer). I did suprisingly little damage considering I
was doing 75 when the little monster jumped out of a ditch.

Does anyone have an extra grille, and the molded pieces around the
headlights laying around? I need white (sport), but any color would be ok.
I would even consider chrome if the price was right.

The other parts I need are a white hood (I live in Chicago, so it would
have to be close). A front bumper, which is specific to 91-2 with the
lower air dam, and fog lights.

Thanks for and leads.
Todd

        Todd Schmalzried tschmal@imd.cig.mot.com
        Motorola Cellular FAX: (847) 435-6550
        Continental Towers #2 floor 11 Phone: (847) 435-6546
        1701 Golf Road
        Rolling Meadows, IL. 60008

-You have to "put your 2 cents in" but only get "a penny for your thoughts".-
-Who gets the change? Think about it.- O-