Re: hunting (with a BIG gun)

From: Scott Vieth (svieth@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 1997 - 16:32:39 EDT

> I have been lurking here for quite a while, and thought I'd finally say
> something. I took a trip over Memorial day, and bagged myself a nice
> large doe. With the front end of my truck. I've been out of the country
> for a while, and am now trying to round up parts to put her back together
> (the truck, not the deer). I did suprisingly little damage considering I
> was doing 75 when the little monster jumped out of a ditch.
>
> Thanks for and leads.
> Todd

Todd:

Welcome to the club. The turkey that I hit with my truck did $2600 worth of
damage. You're lucky that the deer didn't do more damage. Those things can
really do a number on a vehicle.

=Scott Vieth
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone