Re: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 1997 - 07:35:52 EDT

kmiller wrote:

> Michael
>
> You should record one from a stop, hard acceleration from 0-liftoff, and
> with the rear slider or something open, so we can really hear them flow's
> talking.

Hey that's a good idea. I'll have to wait until my camcorder can get
fixed (that's how I record the sounds). About the shift kit chirping
the tires, I want one but I have gotten second gear rubber once. I
think when my camera get's fixed I'll do one hard from dead stop like a
1/4 mile run. Only thing is I think how much new tires cost..... kinda
puts a damper on the fun, but for you guys.....anything...:~)

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto