Re: Re:Dogs in Pickups

From: JERRY S DALTON (XGLT71A@prodigy.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 1997 - 22:56:12 EDT

Dick, I think the EPA is looking to hire people like you. They love
people who jump to conclusions with no actual facts before them. They
like to think of ways to make it cost the manufacture more money to
produce there product which in return costs us more. Not to mention
the salaries we pay these people to sit and think of new problems. If
carbon monoxide is a problem when riding in the back of a pickup,
then why didn't it arise 40 years ago when vechicle inspections were
not heard of and you could run a truck with no exaust? What about the
old delivery trucks from the 50's where the exhaust stopped before
the rear axle after the tailpipe rusted off? I think there are many
other things to focus on as a problem. DONT SWEAT THE SMALL SH**.