tail lights

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 12:26:28 EDT

My Dak was hit last weekend by some idiot in an old beat up Ferd 150.
I was waiting to pull out into traffic, and he was backing out of a
parking spot, turning hard right. He wasn't watching the front of his
truck which swung wide and plowed a *huge* crease in his driver's door
as he passed my back bumper. I jumped out and thought that nothing was
damaged on my truck, so I drove off. Now I've found that my taillight
on the right side needs to be replaced (nuts!).

JC Whitney lists four different replacement lights, costing from
about $18 to $35. I have an SE model with chrome accents on the tail
light. Can someone tell me what is the difference between the SE
tail lights and the rest? I can't see any difference in the LE trucks
that I've seen on the road. JCW wants more for the SE ones.

Thanks for any advice.

Jim

PS Thanks Jon for providing a great service.

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com