RE: Re: Testing the new list!

From: Randy E. Bowman (r.bowman@cvce.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 13:20:53 EDT

ditto!

----------
From: Jarrod Pilone[SMTP:moparman@jet.laker.net]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 1997 9:11 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Testing the new list!

> Everyone has been transferred over to the new list. (Well, all the
> valid addresses, anyway.) The mailing list software weeded out some
> of the bad addresses, giving us a more accurate idea of how many
> subscribers we have. (About 290) So, we've got to work back up to
> 318 again. :-) And what with the R/T, we've gotta try for 360 too. ;-)

hey Jon!

why dont you post an address that we can snail mail some cash your way for
the list? ill gladly put a 5 in an envelope and send her your way buddy.
this list is the best mailing list i have ever been on with more
performance oriented truck owners than i could possibly wanna talk to. so 5
bucks is worth it to me. we can get ya that money in no time:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe, Lakewood Traction Bars.
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car
in the body. Any questions or problems can be directed to
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu. This annoying message will dissapear shortly
after the change is complete.