Sending donations to the list.

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 17:26:00 EDT

Jarrod sez:

>why dont you post an address that we can snail mail some cash your way
for
>the list? ill gladly put a 5 in an envelope and send her your way buddy.
>this list is the best mailing list i have ever been on with more
>performance oriented truck owners than i could possibly wanna talk to.
so 5
>bucks is worth it to me. we can get ya that money in no time:)

I second that motion! I, too, would be glad to send a donation out for
the DML. Heck, I've been on the list for close to two straight years
now, and it's been well worth it (god knows I've spent enough $$$ on mods
for the Dak) so 5-10 bucks for the list is CHEAP!! Let us know, Jon!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/