Re: Two Neds.../MSD Question

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue Sep 23 1997 - 10:11:13 EDT

NED V, I'm betting the '43' code is from your
installiation of the MSD also. Did you by chance turn the Ignition
on with neither system being hooked up? This would give you an
erroneous code also. If I'm not mistaken the computer will aut
omatically reset these codes after around '40' starts. Everyone seems
to get the '12' code on all CC Vehicles. I have 5 different ones and
code '12' shows up randomly on all of them. I've finally learned to
live with it. It's a very good idea to 'READ' the error codes at least
every 6 months or so. Gives you an idea of 'everythings OK' warm and
fuzzy feeling, huh.