Re: Vibration

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 23 1997 - 20:42:36 EDT

<< I got a bad vibration at higher speeds last night. If I was on the
 throttle it would pretty much vibrate the whole dash and just sounds like
 glrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As soon as I let off of it, it goes away. Here is what
 I thought of: >>

Do you have a 2 pc drive shaft ? I know on the old cheby's with the 2 pc
drive shaft the carrier mount and/or bearing could do something like that.
Any oil leaking rear of tranny or front of rearend ? I was thinking a bearing
problem. I hope you find it they can be very annoying and destructive..

Bill