Re: [Fwd: Re: Dakota Comments & Questions.]

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 1997 - 22:09:01 EDT

WILLIAM CLEMENTS wrote:

> Subject: Re: Dakota Comments & Questions.
> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 00:14:01 -0700
> From: WILLIAM CLEMENTS <billc@visuallink.com>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
>
> Terry,
>
> Got your profile from the dakato home page. I have just ordered a
> 98
> Dakato 4x4 extended cab, 318, 4x4 loaded to the max. The dealer said
> approx 6 weeks. Is your truck 4x4? How do you like the performance
> of
> the truck. I can't leave anything alone so I will be waiting some
> type
> of cat back system or dual exhaust. The first thing I want to do is
> some type of K&N air system. Do you have any information about it. I
>
> called K&N and talked to some woman and she said there was nothing out
>
> yet.
>
> Later
>
> Bill Clements
> www.flairphoto.com

I never even knew that I had a profile on the Dakota home page. I've
been waiting to submit one because I want to get a baseline 1/4 mile
performance for the truck and then submit my profile. I'm going to the
drags at Milan tommorrow night to run some numbers. My truck is a 4X2
Reg Cab. The K&N filter you want is part# e-1080. I used the ERSON air
cleaner,part#e981102. It will cost about $48US and sounds just great.
I'll post my drag strip results tommorrow.Cya.

Terry