Re: Drag Results

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 1997 - 13:15:43 EDT

> Incredible amount of wheelspin on the launch and it went sideways in
> second gear. 7 runs, 21 shifts and no missed ones. Take that all you
> automatic lovers :) My truck has only 1200Km(700mi) and I have no seat
> time racing it. I know there's a 15.50 in it and I will return to get
> that timeslip before the season is over.

terry,

those are some pretty good times for a '97-newer. i have only run a best of
16.032 in my '97 club cab (which
is about 400 pounds more than your Reg cab and i have 3.55's and an auto
with a shift kit. sean menldrum who is no longer on this list has run a
15.25 in his 5 speed 3.55 reg cab '97 as well. but i am gonan run next
weds. and run the drag radials and hopefully dip into the 15's:)

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car