New Setup

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 27 1997 - 07:29:10 EDT

Jon

I just re-subscribed to the new list. I was waiting as you had said you would
subscribe all on the old list but hadn't been getting anything. If I am now
subscribed twice then either unsubscribe one or if I get doubles I will
unsubscribe one. Thanks for all your efforts to keep the lisyt going and I
will be looking for the info to contribute to its support. I have learned a
lot and enjoy the list and appreciate your efforts.

Thanks
Bill