options (was introduction)

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 09:04:13 EDT

What is "Enhanced Accident Response System" &
 Automaticy unlocks the electric locks after air bags deploy,
   IF the electrical still works.

I solve this by never useing locked doors while driveing, except
in some really bad areas of Los Angeles

"solar-control" glass on the rear window?

  Dark Tint, I tried a demo truck, and I think the tint is way too
dark, unless you just take off the rearview mirror. No way of being able
too see out it at night.

I just ordered my truck last night, v-8 , a4 , no slip differintal,
HD group, tow package, package with rear anti-sway bar.

--
Permission to use my e-mail address for unsolicited business
 e-mail is withdrawn as of Sept. 2, 1996.  Unsolicited

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle