Re: Wed nite drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 21:49:46 EDT

<< Whoah Bill, man you were smoking, way to show them what a Dak can do, make
 us proud out there man, with runs like that I bet it's only a matter of
 time before you hit the 12's.

 Bruce >>

And we thank you for your support... I'm hopin for the 12. I am pretty sure
I could get it with the stock computer, stock ignition and using OD but risky
due to rev limiter on stock computer at 5500 which cuts the fuel (not good
for NOS) and OD is a weak point of the tranny so I am hoping I can do it with
the current set up.

Bill