Large MIME/BASE64 chunks & engine computers

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Sat Oct 04 1997 - 18:45:11 EDT

Somehow, large chinks of BASE64 encoded messages are
showing up in the DIGEST messages. Anybody else notice these
things?

Also, thanks for the tip on the computers:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/obd2.html
 I'll go over it in detail. Any sources for
a code reader/reprogrammer. I heard Chevys can be reprogrammed
for whatever you want the engine to do (within reason)

Mike

--
Permission to use my e-mail address for unsolicited business
 e-mail is withdrawn as of Sept. 2, 1996.  Unsolicited

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle