Re: Chilliwack Chrysler -YUCK!!!!

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 1997 - 18:52:02 EDT

At 02:21 PM 10/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all
>
>It's been over a year since I was last on this list and as I see from the
>archives on the website, it has grown tremendously. I have a 96 SLT
>automatic, V8 4x4 3.9 diff. club cab. For the most part I like it a lot but
>it's the dealer I am having a problem with. Can't fix anything but the only
>one in town.
<snip>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Ron Salzl
>Chilliwack, BC

Hey Ron:

Can't help you with your problem, but I agree will you about Chilliwack
Chrysler. I had my ABS light come on my '97 Dak when I filled up in Hope
last August. I phoned Chilliwack Chrysler, it was was a Thursday at
3:45pm. I told the service department that I wanted it checked to make sure
it was safe to drive and that I would be there in 1/2 hr. They told me it
was nearing 4:00 pm and all their mechanics were going home ....ie. GET LOST.

The next day Caribou Chysler at 100 Mile House refused to help and
suggested that I continue up the road to William's Lake. Phoned the
Gustoffsen's Chrysler in William's Lake. He was all booked up, but said
come right in and they would look after me before lunch. They diagnosed
the problem (broken wire), ordered the part from Vancouver (the truck was
still safe to drive) and fixed it for me the next day ... I was treated
like a KING.

I put all this in writing to Chrysler Canada when I arrive home in early
September.

Guess what .... no reply from Chrysler!

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com