Re: Re: 1998 Dakota R/T

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 1997 - 16:34:47 EDT

Dick Campagna wrote:

> > From: George G. Barnard II <gbarnard@midcoast.com>
> > To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> > Subject: DML: 1998 Dakota R/T
> > Date: Sunday, October 05, 1997 12:15 AM
> >
> > Can anyone help me find out how to order an (R/T)? I've been to 3
> > dealers in rural Maine and they don't know what I'm talking about. The
> > only info I've found is on the net at http://www.rswilson.com/ . The
> > truck sounds awesome. If anyone can point me to more information about
> > the R/T I'd be grateful. tnx in advance. George

The Houston Chronicle had a section today with all the new '98 cars in
it. Durango was in there and the R/T was also in there. Doesn't say
much, but does say it is "due out this spring". I scanned it if anyone
wants to take a look.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9221/rt.jpg

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com