Re: RE: 1998 Dakota R/T

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 1997 - 16:39:22 EDT

----------
> From: Craig Baltzer <cbaltzer@Anjura.COM>
> To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'; 'gbarnard@midcoast.com'
> Subject: DML: RE: 1998 Dakota R/T
> Date: Sunday, October 05, 1997 12:41 AM
>
> About the only "Dodge" reference I've found to it is at
> http://www.4adodge.com/nav/fs_master.html?contentPage=/cust_relations/ne
> ws/dakota_news.html. The reason that the dealers may not have heard of
> it is that the last I heard it wasn't going to be available until Spring
> 1998...
>
> Craig

And the dealers would rather sell you a "bird in the hand" (a Dak in stock)
than "two in the bush" (an R/T).

See 'ya on the road. Look for "Life In The Slow Lane."

Dick (& Geri) Campagna, Mt Laurel, NJ campagna@nothinbut.net
25' Shadow Cruiser 5W & Jayco 806 pop-up (for the kids); RVing 30 years!
GSC Life Member; RV Club (pending); RV Consumer Grp; CW President's Club
(Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni. Grazie!)