Re: Re: Sure-grip suggestions?

From: Lord Foul (lordfoul@Xaccessone.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 21:57:14 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BCD289.A8CA1620

ive seen sure grips start to slip after20,000 miles,,, they slip new also,,

why does one spend extra for the sure grip??? why so both wheels spin,, the
cost difference isnt that great in my local (Seattle) and i sure wouldn
want to invest in a sure grip to get hung up in the woods with one(rear)
tire in the air and the one on the ground doing nutin,,, the locker is for
life,,

now i do admit,, they have a completely different feel on the pavement,,
(changing lanes on accelleration/deccelaration) it keeps you on your toes
though,,its a matter of preference,, if it sees mainly pavement,, then go
posi,,, but,, and its only a matter of time,,the clutches do wear,, and the
more pavement they see, the faster they wear,,

of course theres always the ARB lockers...