Re: Re: Engine ran backward?

From: Scott Lemser (ramman@mailexcite.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 15:11:05 EDT

4 stroke engines can and do run backwards, but not very well. Have you ever seen
a car continue to run after the ignition was turned off? 50 to 60 percent of the
time, the engine is running bacwards, ignited by a hot spot in the chamber due to
an overheated and poorly tuned engine. I had an ASE class on this.

Scott

http://www.mailexcite.com