Re: Re: Tale of 3 Dakotas

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 14:14:58 EDT

That's a good question Sam, it looks like the service department could
have fixed it themselves, but maybe I'm wrong in thinking the Service
technicians should be competent enough to fix problems themselves.
BTW, I guess it is humorous if you dislike your brother-in-law, otherwise
it doesn't seem to funny.

Later-
Bruce