Re: Re: Tale of 3 Dakotas

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 15:37:51 EDT

Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:

> [...]
I wished I had his luck in getting new trucks. My instrument cluster
died and they ordered a ew cluster thinking that was going to fix the
problem. Well the UPS strike caused me to wait a month for a new
cluster they put that in I drove 25 miles and no cluster again. Now i
was out of my truck for 3 days when they finally figured out it was the
PCM damn it ! I was hoping they couldn't fix it the second time seeing
in Pennsylvania 3 strikes and the LEMON LAW takes over. I figured what
the hell why shouldn't I get a 98 for thier mistake!