RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

From: KAY DECHANCE (kbshadow@classic.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 12:04:23 EDT

Rupert.

Did or are they going to charge you for advertising.

Anyone else on the list buy at X above invoice? if so did the dealer give or
show you the invoice or does the dealer tell you what is on the invoice and
expect you to trust them. I would like to know how advertising is listed on
the invoice, if possiable I would like to see a copy of an invoice on the DML
to get an idea of what I will be looking at when mine comes in.
Last question I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and they said 8 weeks, does this time
frame sound right and will they keep me posted on the progress, I always heard
that you should buy a car made on a day of the world series because people
stay home to watch and they have the janitors reassigned to build the cars,
with my luck mine will be built the last day of the series when its 3 games
even and even the janitors will call in sick and they will make all kind of
mistakes.
Bob DeChance