Re: 4 stroke in reverse NOT

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 16:26:14 EDT

> Way to change the subject there Sam, J/K. Anyway, I just hope the
> misunderstanding between everyone is cleared up now. Maybe we can all
get
> along now. BTW, what seat belt issue?
>
> Bruce

        I'm stupid (say it), but what does J/K mean?

        The seat belt problem: My seat belts do not retract when I open the door,
and get out of the truck. I have to pull and feed the belt back into the
return mechanism.
More than once I've slammed the door close with the buckle hanging out of
the doorjam.
Quite a few people on this list have mentioned the same problem. Yes, I
have a few
miles on my truck (71k), but this probably started around 40k, and both the
driver's
side and passenger side does it (and my passenger side belt gets used maybe
twice a week, if that-- seems just to be a crummy design or something).

        The belts still lock when absolutely necessary (slam on the brakes, and
they will lock up and hold you), but it's a bummer having them with slack
all the
time...

        Sam '95 SLT Dakota
http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/