Re: Wed nite drags

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 11:32:20 EDT

> << BTW does that mean a performance computer will let run
> a higher rpm off-road to (I mean I'd hate to be in the middle of a nasty
> mudhole and then have the computer shut the engine off) >>
>

> On or OFF road no difference just engine revs are what matters.
>
> Bill

Thanx for the info Bill, so I guess I'll have to get a performance
computer so I can play off-road harder, besides I must admit I enjoy going
fast and it'll help me there also..BTW anyone ever considered going to
Montana (NO speed limit during day) and seeing what the top speed of the
Daks are?

Bruce