Re: RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 12:42:57 EDT

>From Mike Ging:

>Anyone else on the list buy at X above invoice?
>Did or are they going to charge you for advertising.

I paid $200 over invoice, and they charged me $230 for advertising.
They *assured* me that this was a legitimate charge, and showed me the
charge on an invoice for one that they had on the lot.

The place I bought mine from had an internet ad for $200 under invoice, but had
the same ad fee tacked on after that. Double checking the numbers puts me about
$100 over invoice when all's said & done.

They told me 8 weeks as well. Mine is scheduled to be built the 22nd of
this
month. Hopefully by Thanksgiving i'll have one more thing to be thankful
for,
MY DAKOTA!

They quoted me 6-8 weeks for delivery. How do you know the exact build date?
(mine should arrive about 4-6 weeks from now).

-Bob T.