Re: RE: Found my truck (was: Introduction)

From: Toddar@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 18:37:18 EDT

<< >Anyone else on the list buy at X above invoice?
>Did or are they going to charge you for advertising >>

Paid $300 over invoice for 97 Dak. Took about two hours of negotiating and
had to walk out twice to calm down. But after argueing about their holdbacks
and showing other dealer's offers, finally got what I wanted. And didn't pay
any advertising costs.
Even refused to pay the registration fee. They let me have it because by
then it was after closing and I think I wore THEM down.
Todd